Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome to the film club blog!

This is a new-for-2006 experiment for film club. I'm setting up this blog with the aim of making film club a wee bit more interactive. I've got a few ideas for the blog:

Firstly I can post info on upcoming film club movie showings, with further info about the films, directors, actors etc, for anybody who's interested in reading more.

It's also a chance for people to post comments and maybe even generate some kind of discussion about movies and related stuff. If there's a lot of people posting comments, it may be worth setting up a film club messageboard in the future, but for now we'll stick with the blog and see how it goes.

As well as me posting items, it would be good if there were other people interested in posting on the blog. If that's you, let me know and I'll try and sort out further posting rights. The idea is that other than posts about upcoming film club events, it may be fun to submit our reviews of films we've seen, invite people to see films outside film club and link to other sites which could be useful to film club.

Anyway, enough for now. Let me know what you think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home